Elections Updates!

If you have received/requested an absentee ballot you will have to vote by absentee.  If you have changed your mind and want to vote in person, you must notify the Clerk ASAP as she will need to update your status with the Wisconsin Elections Commission, in order for you to vote in person as this is a state Law.  Please call with any questions, 715-432-5036